- Welcome to the lakehouse and its 2 spacious and beautiful individual Lake Suites. Both are facing the waterfront and are embedded in park like surroundings. Their private patios lead to the suites open living spaces where an aesthetic casually elegant
- interior, with a propane fireplace, a library, music, dvd and t.v., invite cozy indoor and outdoor activities, an environment that feeds the soul.
- Breakfast is individually prepared for you each morning and served in the family dining room.
- Outside, the water’s edge beckons. Muscoka chairs and linen covered beds invite your letting go into the stillness of being here. Or take the Kayaks and paddle across the lake – they maneuver easily through the calm waters.
- Many of our local wineries, small restaurants, art galleries, stores and varied activities welcome you into the warmth and leisure of summer.
- Just allow your self to surrender to a time out – The pass to enter the Sandbanks Provincial Park is complimentary.
We are situated in Cherry Valley which lies midway between Picton and The Sandbank’s Provincial Park, aproximately a seven minute drive to either direction. Take County Rd.10 south to the Cherry Valley Stop sign which continues from there into County Rd.18. Cross it and proceed slowly, looking for the third turn to the right and find 44 Fennell Crescent.