Quaint, cozy, and full of 50’s charm. More than a B&B — an experience.
- $150 per night for a couple. $20 extra for a child. Maximum people – 2 adults, 1 child. One-night reservations are not accepted.
- Accommodation is a cozy 4-rm suite on the 2nd floor of an artist’s century home.
- It has a private entrance off the back deck. The deck and large private backyard are at your disposal.
- Quiet neighbourhood, A few steps to a spectacular lake view, just a few more steps to fine eating spots, the park, the art gallery, the dock with kayak/canoe rental and many local artisans.
- The suite has a kitchen with a small fridge/stove/sink combo and a microwave. The owner provides everything needed for a self-catered breakfast. Fresh bread delivered in the morning. Not suitable for large meal cooking.
- Other amenities include – many fans, a DVD player, a CD player, radio, books, magazines, games, bike lock-up, and backyard bird-watching.
- You and yours are the only guests!