Located in the beautiful, peaceful, pristine area of South Marysburgh, Prince Edward County (12 km south east of Picton, Ontario).
With complete comfort and relaxation in mind for you and your family we offer three large, 3 BDRM, comfy, clean, “Country Style Cottages”, privately situated on picturesque Smith’s Bay waterfront!
Over 300 feet of waterfront, each cottage faces directly on the water, with lots of space and privacy.
Cottages include …
- Large, cozy furnished living, dining and kitchen areas
- Fully equipped kitchen …including refrigerator, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots, pans, cutlery
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with pillows, pillow covers, mattress pad covers and lightweight “summer comforters”
- Cottage 1: Bayside Retreat – 1 Queen, 1 Double & 2 Singles
- Cottage 2: Waupoos View – 1 Queen, 2 Doubles
- Cottage 3: County Comfort – 1 Queen, 2 Doubles
- 4 piece bathroom
- Electric heat
- Ceiling fan
- Colour TV with DVD Player, Radio with CD player
- Large deck attached to front of each cottage, facing waterfront, with patio table and chairs
- Gas BBQ – propane tank, propane supplied
- Picnic table and 4 Adirondack style chairs
- Private campfire area for each cottage overlooking waterfront
- Beautiful sunrises
Shared guest facilities include …
- Basketball, Swings, Dock (you may tie up your own boat, no extra charge)
- Linens, sheets, blankets, towels and beach towels, as well as soaps, paper and plastic products
Booking & Seasonal Rates…
- OPEN May – October
- During the months of JULY and AUGUST we only accept weekly bookings from Saturday to Saturday.
Weekly Rate: $1400
Reserve early for summer months
- During the Spring and Fall, weekend and weekly bookings are accepted
- Weekly Rates (Spring/Fall) $1200
- Min 2 night stay- $400
Check-in 3pm and Check-out 10 am, Maximum of 6 guests per cottage,
Please NO camping, tents or trailers, A deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Pets are allowed – max 2 per cottage, $10 per day, $50 per week